What is the Digital Coast?
This NOAA-sponsored website is focused on helping communities address coastal issues and has become one of the most-used resources in the coastal management community. The dynamic Digital Coast Partnership, whose members represent the website’s primary user groups, keeps the effort focused on customer needs.
Learn more in our About section, or just dive in. And please provide feedback as often as possible. Hearing from you is what makes the Digital Coast work.
- Coastal Lidar
- Coastal Change Analysis Program
- Economics: National Ocean Watch
- Electronic Nautical Charts
- Emergency Response Imagery
- Historical Hurricane Tracks
- Sea Level Rise Viewer
- Coastal County Snapshots
- MarineCadastre.gov National Viewer
- ENOW Explorer
- Green Infrastructure Mapping Guide
- Project Design and Evaluation
- Managing Visitor Use
- Needs Assessment Guide
- Assessing Hazard Vulnerability in Delaware Bay
- Examining Flood Exposure Data in Mississippi
- Identifying Navigational Conflicts near Potential Energy Sites
- Planning for Sea Level Rise in New Jersey
- Visualizing a Recreation Area in South Carolina