A list of charitable organizations that primarily target world hunger. Excluded are organizations that primarily focus on one city or one local area.
- Action Against Hunger – ACF International is a global humanitarian organization committed to ending world hunger.
- Bread for the World – Urging our nation’s leaders to end hunger
- Freedom from Hunger – They bring poor women in Africa, Asia, and Latin America a powerful combination of microfinance, education, and health protection to help them achieve a sustainable, self-help end to world hunger.
- Food for the Hungry – Aa Christian organization serving the poor globally since 1971. We reflect the love of Christ in short-term emergency relief and long-term work to end world hunger.
- Food for the Poor – Founded in 1982, the interdenominational Christian ministry serves the poorest of the poor in 17 countries throughout the Caribbean and Latin America.
- Heifer Project International – Assists poor and hungry people help themselves.
- The Hunger Project – Mission: To end hunger and poverty by pioneering sustainable, grassroots, women-centered strategies and advocating for their widespread adoption in countries throughout the world.
- Stop Hunger Now – Distributes food and other lifesaving aid to children and families in countries all over the world.
- WhyHunger – Connects people to nutritious affordable food, and supports grassroots solutions that inspire self-reliance and community empowerment.
- World Food Programme – The world’s largest humanitarian agency fighting hunger.
- USDA Food Security
- Nutrition.gov – Hunger and Food Insecurity
- US Agency for International Development (USAID)
- NIFA Hunger & Food Security Program
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Outreach Tool Kits