- NOAA/NWS – Tsunami Warning Center
Real-time Tsunami Warnings, Advisories or Watches
- NOAA Tsunami website
National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, comprehensive website
- NOAA – NOAAWatch – Tsunamis
More information from NOAA on tsunamis
- NOAA Historical Tsunami Database at NGDC
Includes events from 2000 B.C. to the present in the Atlantic, Indian, and Pacific Oceans; and the Mediterranean and Caribbean Seas.
- NOAA – West Coat and Alaska Tsunami Warning Center
Information on WC/ATWC and recent tsunamis
- NOAA – Pacific Tsunami Warning Center
PTWC provides warnings for Pacific basin teletsunamis
- NOAA – Pacific Marine Environmental Laboratory (PMEL) – Tsunami Research
- NOAA – Tsunami Basics
- NOAA – Tsunami YouTube Videos
- NOAA NWS Tsunami.gov Facebook Page
- NWS – Tsunami Ready
The TsunamiReady Program, developed by the National Weather Service, is designed to help cities, towns, counties, universities and other large sites in coastal areas reduce the potential for disastrous tsunami-related consequences.
- Ready.gov – Tsunamis
- National Tsunami Hazard Mitigation Program (NTHMP)
A coordinated national effort to assess tsunami threat, prepare community response, issue timely and effective warnings, and mitigate damage.
- International Tsunami Information Center
ITIC assists the World Data System (Marine Geology and Geophysics-Tsunamis), co-located at the NOAA National Geophysical Data Center, in soliciting and collecting seismic information and tsunami wave records. ITIC Facebook Page
- Joint Tsunami Commission
An international group of scientists involved with the exchange of scientific and technical information about tsunamis among nations concerned with the tsunami hazard.
Pacific Tsunami Warning Center (PTWC) scientists have created a range of video animations on the PTWC YouTube channel.
The International Tsunami Information Centre (ITIC) has a comprehensive online collection of tsunami-related maps, drawings, photos, animations, statistics, and links compiled on their website. Some of the commonly requested references include:
- Tsunami: The Great Waves
- Tsunami Glossary
- Surviving a Tsunami: Lessons from Chile, Hawaii, and Japan
- Tsunamis on the Move Poster
- Tsunami Safety Flyers
- Tsunami Factsheets
- Tsunami Photos, Graphics, and Videos